Welcome to Vital Wellness
Vital Wellness is a collection of certified professional coaches and experts, all dedicated to helping our clients create and maintain healthy habits and choices in the workplace.
Solutions for employee wellness involve leaders understanding the link between a healthy workforce and a healthy bottom line. Vital Wellness will work with you to understand your needs and company culture, and design a customized, sustainable program that benefits the health and wellbeing of your employees. We can co-create a package of support or a one time event with follow up options. Here are some of our services:
- Ongoing Corporate Wellness Program for companies that are looking to meet long-range employee wellness goals.
- Healthy Living Workshops: ‘Lunch and Learn’ series quarterly or monthly
- Board or Team Retreats: day-long or half-day retreats for a specific team or department, board of directors or custom designed for your community needs.
- Monthly Health Newsletters including recipes, stress reduction tips, healthy snacking and more.
If you do not have a wellness program in place, we will help you get started with a few simple steps. Vital Wellness coaches and experts use a holistic approach where topics can range from food as medicine and stress reduction to healthy finances, leadership and management strategies. Our skills are broad and deep so that we can customize programs to mesh with your workplace culture.
How does wellness impact a company’s bottom line?
According to a study on the topic by the Partnership for Prevention, “An effective worksite wellness program attracts exceptional employees, improves on-the-job decision-making and time utilization, enhances employee morale and organizational commitment, reduces turnover, and reduces organizational conflict.”
Organizations and businesses are facing tough challenges:
- The US is spending 147 billion to treat obesity, 116 billion to treat diabetes and billions more to treat cardio vascular disease and many types of cancer.
- US employers are losing a total of 225.8 billion annually in productivity losses.
- Indirect costs of poor health can be two to three times the cost of direct medical expenses.
- Workers are experiencing more daily stress in the race to keep their jobs, deal with their own economy, manage a work life/family life balance including aging parents, school age children and their own personal health.
Employer spending on health promotion and chronic disease prevention is a good business investment. Programs have achieved a rate of return on investment ranging from $3 to $15 for each dollar invested with savings realized within 12 to 18 months. Meta-analyses have shown a 28% average reduction in sick leave absenteeism, an average 26% reduction in health care costs, and a 30% average reduction in workers’ compensation and disability management claims costs.
Vital Wellness Team Lead
We're proud to have Vitality Vending as a member of our Vital Wellness team. For more information on healthy (and local) vending choices for your workplace contact us!